This curriculum is designed for students who want to speak with native speakers in a fluent and natural way; to write clear and detailed texts about various topics, as well as to understand the main ideas of a technical text that deals with concrete and abstract topics.
Some of the topic of this course will be:
- Talking about impossible hypothesis in the past.
- Asking for and giving advice and reacting.
- Passing on to others what has been said.
- Expressing opinions (agreement or disagreement) and arguing.
- Suggesting and reacting.
- Talking about an event or anecdote from the past.
- Laying down conditions to do something.
- Describing and evaluating a show.
- Describing and giving opinions about customs and social behaviors.
- Expressing value judgement.
- Expressing likes and being surprised about customs from other cultures.
- Regretting, lamenting and reproaching.
- Talking about an event’s circumstances.